Frequently asked questions
Poparu Official Contacts
firstname.lastname@example.org for customer inquiries.
email@example.com for subscribed customers to our newsletter.
Return & Exchange
Please be sure to verify your address information prior to placing your order. If a defective product is received a warranty replacement may be provided.
If you have a product you believe to be defective please contact us for direct troubleshooting.
If you need assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide your order number and full name.
Shipping & Delivery
Please allow up to 5-8 days for general order processing. Any products marked as pre-sale or pre-order specify the manufacturing time-frame in their product descriptions. These times are subject to change.
Countries Currently Shipping to:
-United States of America
Track your shipment here
Drops & Limited Products
Product drops are announced via social media and email. Limited Edition items are marked as such and are not recreated or reproduced once sold out.
@poparustudio on Instagram
@poparustudio on TikTok
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates from email@example.com
How do I care for my clothes?
Caring for Cotton Shirt:
- Washing: Machine wash your cotton shirt in cold water with a mild detergent. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners as they can damage the fabric.
- Drying: Air dry your cotton shirt by hanging it up or laying it flat to prevent shrinking. If you need to use a dryer, use the lowest heat setting.
- Ironing: Iron your cotton shirt on the lowest heat setting to avoid damaging the fabric. If your shirt has any prints or graphics, turn it inside out before ironing.
- Storing: Store your cotton shirt in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Hanging the shirt in a closet or folding it neatly in a drawer are both good options.
Caring for Parachute Pants:
- Washing: Machine wash your parachute pants in cold water on a gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent and avoid using bleach or fabric softeners.
- Drying: Air dry your parachute pants by hanging them up or laying them flat to prevent shrinking. Avoid using a dryer as the high heat can damage the fabric.
- Ironing: Iron your parachute pants on the lowest heat setting to avoid damaging the fabric. Turn them inside out before ironing to protect any prints or graphics.
- Storing: Store your parachute pants in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Folding them neatly in a drawer or hanging them in a closet are both good options.
Caring for Crochet Products
- Hand-washing: Crochet products are delicate and should be hand-washed with care. Fill a basin or sink with lukewarm water and add a mild detergent. Gently submerge the crochet product in the water and agitate it by hand. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Drying: After washing, gently press the excess water out of the crochet product. Do not wring or twist it as this can damage the fibers. Lay the product flat on a towel, reshape it to its original size, and allow it to air dry.
- Blocking: If the crochet product becomes misshapen during washing or wear, blocking can help restore its original shape. Wet the product and stretch it to the desired shape, then pin it in place to dry.
- Storage: Crochet products should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Avoid hanging them as this can stretch them out of shape. Instead, fold them neatly and store them in a drawer or on a shelf.
- Avoiding snagging: Crochet products are prone to snagging, so it's important to handle them with care. Avoid wearing jewelry or clothing with sharp edges that could catch on the crochet fibers. Additionally, be mindful of how you store and handle the product to prevent snagging.